Getting to your appointment
Our office is conveniently located at 42 Churchill Avenue in Subiaco a few minutes walk from public transport on either Hay Street or Thomas Street. There is free 2 hour on-street parking on Churchill Avenue. There is also a City Of Perth open air parking lot within 3 minutes walk accessed from the Thomas Street end of Churchill Avenue.
Catch a train to Subiaco Station on the Fremantle Line, then walk 350m along Roberts Road in a westerly direction.
There are a number of easy options for parking near our offices
- There are limited one hour street car bays located on Hay Street outside our offices, these can be quite busy at some times of day.
- Wilson Open Air Car Park directly across the road on Hay Street
- City of Subiaco pay parking underneath the new VIBE hotel (entry off Alvan Street) – the lift from the car park lets you out directly next door to our building
- A loading bay is available directly outside our premises on Hay Street for wheelchair or taxi drop-off and pick-up..
- Street parking (paid ticket machine) is available behind our building on Railway Road, Subiaco.
How long is my appointment ?
Clinical Psychology appointments are generally 50 minutes in duration.
What to bring to my appointment:
- A copy of your referral (if it has not already been provided)
- A list of your current medications
- Reading glasses and hearing aids if you wear them
You will receive an SMS to confirm your appointment 3 days prior to your scheduled appointment date.
Confidentiality and Privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy and treat all the information you provide to us with care. Personal information will not be shared with external parties without your consent, with the exception of where we have a duty of care to keep you or others safe, or where legal obligations apply.
Our practice adheres to the strict standards set and monitored by the Australian Psychological Society in the APS Code of Ethics and the APS Charter for Clients.
We will ask you what other health care practitioners you would like kept informed of your treatment so that care can be provided collaboratively where appropriate.
If you have been referred under a Medicare funded scheme, we are required to inform your referrer that you have attended treatment.
We will discuss your privacy and the confidentiality of information you provide further with you at your initial appointment. It is important to us that you feel comfortable that your privacy is respected at all times and invite you to ask us about any queries you might have in this regard.